The individual in this position must be able to perform the essential functions of this position. Must work with others on the production team and communicate with others as necessary to ensure safe work practices. In house certification is necessary for the appropriate safety requirements to be maintained.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed production requirements
- Communicate problems in order to keep the operation running
- Maintain product quality standards by adhering to HACCP requirements and other safety requirements
- Adhere to Quality Assurance Guidelines
- In accordance with company policy, it is important that you show up on time and on a regular basis
- Perform other tasks as necessary and as requested by the Production Manager or supervisor, including assisting the production crew
- Perform all duties with courtesy, friendliness, and enthusiasm
- Adhere to rules, regulations, and company policies, present and future that are published for employees
- Prioritize work and maintain high quality standards
- Strive to accomplish department goals
Manufacturing Environment: Involves at least 20% of the time walking, 80% of the time sitting, part of which may include cleaning involving scooping up to 50 lbs. and some lifting and bending. The hours and days worked may change based on work load.
Must be able to communicate effectively verbally; able to sit or stand for long periods of time and operate forklift equipment. Must be able to use arms and feet to drive forklift and to maneuver in and out of the forklift. Sometimes may involve walking on uneven, sometimes wet surfaces.
Job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen (including marijuana), and background check. HRJCO is an equal opportunity employer.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability